Terms and Conditions
Please read these T&C carefully before accessing or using the services of Meddrive India website.
Meddrive India is a medical tourism website where we assist the people from the globe who requires medical facilities. By accessing meddrviveindia.com you are legally liable to accept our term and condition Agreement.
This agreement has been entered into between you as the user of this Website and Meddrive India
Our Work overview
- Meddrive India is engagedin the business of running an internet Based Health Care Information Centre. We are providing assistance to the patient who is seeking health care services India. We assist them to select the best hospital as per their requirement. We help them in getting best medical/surgical medical opinion from top-notch doctors of India
- We Assist our client or patient to get accommodation or guest house here
- The Patient who is visiting India receiving medical treatment during his/her stay in India and for the said purposes intends to avail the services rendered by Meddrive India upon terms and conditions mentioned hereinbelow.
4.This Agreement mention in Meddrive India answering the web-based medical queries raised by the Patient/User and referring such patients intending to get medical treatment at the Scheduled Hospital(s) in India.
NOW, THEREFORE, THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSETH AS UNDER:
- This website has only the right to change/modify these T&C at any point of time without any clarification or any notice. By using the services or accessing the website the user accept the revised or modified term and conditions.
- Whatsoever information the user is giving us we assume that information correct if anything false happens or any illegal activity happens the website has the right to discontinue the services of that user.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by this Website, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only. The User agrees not to violate any laws, third party rights or our policies. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct.
- This Website has the right to agree or disagree with the user activities
- Patient Referral and Payment
(a) Meddrive India receives the medical reports from the patients then Meddrive india forward those reports to the hospital from where we receive the medical opinions from the best doctor of that specialty.
(b)If somebody wants to come to India for medical treatment one must sends their medical reports around 2 weeks before so we can take medical opinion and arrange visa invite for patient
(c)The patient will pay the entire cost of the treatment in the hospital against the estimate which is given by the hospital to the patient. Meddrive India is not involved in any payment part we are not responsible for any payment or treatment cost.
(d)In all cases, the patient will bear the costs of pre-treatment initial tests, which are mandatory to be carried out before the start of actual treatment, besides the cost of actual treatment.
(e)The patient will be liable to pay the escalated costs (if any) i. e. the difference in the estimated cost and the actual cost of treatment as applicable at the time of undergoing the said treatment.
(f)Further the patient shall pay for the extra-treatment, cross-referrals as desired by him or if so advised by the Doctor in Charge of the specific patient, whose decision shall be final and binding upon the patient.
- Mandates and Obligations of Meddrive India
(a) Meddrive India receive the query the Meddrive India concern persons need around 48 hours to revert on the same query
(b)whatever the tariff Meddrive India received from the hospital that will be given to the patient. Meddrive India has no role on estimate and tariff cost.
(c) Meddrive do not entertain those patient who is coming through any insurance plan
(d) Meddrive is not responsible for any expense of the patient.
(f) Meddrive India does not involve in any illegal or any unlaw full activities
(g) Meddrive India work according to Indian law.
- Exclusion of Liability
(a)Meddrive India or the said Hospital(s) shall not be liable for the death of patient despite proper treatment.
(b)Improper response to the treatment by the patient, which would entail sending him back to their hometown.
(c)Meddrive India or the said Hospital(s) shall not be liable for any complication that may arise during treatment resulting in death, permanent/temporary disablement of the patient for which proper care was taken by the said Hospital(s) Doctors in the normal course.
(d)Meddrive India shall not be bound by any act or omission, which is done beyond the scope of this Agreement by the Patient or his/her accompaniment.
(f) Meddrive India is not responsible for any due payment on behalf of the patient.
(a) This Agreement shall be terminated at after 30 days of the date the patient has entered into the Agreement.
The relationship/status that Meddrive India and Patient share with each other is only that of referring the patient to the Scheduled Hospital(s) along with their queries, medical history/records/complete health record of the said patient(s) who are desirous of getting treated in India and except this there is no other relation between the parties except the one intended within the parameters of this agreement.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The provisions of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. The rights and obligations of the Parties under, or any and all disputes arising out of this Agreement, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located at the city of New Delhi, India. The Patient gives consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Delhi, India.